- Motion for Sanctions Against J. Mark Brewer and the Law Firm of Brewer & Pritchard, P.C.: Case 08-33689, Document 31, Filed in TXSB on 09/04/2008 (US Date Format)
- Proposed Order for Sanctions Against J. Mark Brewer and the Law Firm of Brewer & Pritchard, P.C.: Case 08-33689, Document 31-2, Filed in TXSB on 09/04/2008 (US Date Format)
- Response to Trustee’s Motion for Sanctions and Request for Hearing: Case 08-33689, Document 34, Filed in TXSB on 09/11/2008 (US Date Format)
- Matt Wardman Publications:
• The Dave Walker Reposts (reviewed here by Phil Groom)
• The SSG/SPCK Affair: Documenting the Background. Bishop Michael Perham and Simon Kingston (first published as Straight Talking from SPCK)
• The SPCK SSG Debacle – How I came to be starting from here – Phil Groom (first published as SPCK/SSG: My Story, by Phil Groom)
- Ministry of Truth: Posts about J Mark Brewer – well worth reading: includes links to the SSG/SPCK Bankruptcy Filing court documents.
- TP3: Transfer of portfolio of titles from SPCK to SSGCT for freehold properties at Bradford, Canterbury, Exeter, Truro and York: Land Registry documents signed by J Mark Brewer, Sandra Kay Brewer and Karen Ellen Brewer; includes the ‘Seven Year Covenant’ clause.
- St Stephen the Great – Case Management Discussion 18/9/08; Courtesy of Usdaw: originally posted here.
- US Court Motion For Sanctions Against J. Mark Brewer: Is the SPCK Dam Breaking At Last? A Matt Wardman Publication.
The Cease and Desist letters sent by Mark Brewer to Phil Groom, in date order.
4. Annual Accounts (courtesy of the Charity Commission)