Phil Groom writes:
Thanks to David Keen, who sent the following message to all members of the ‘We Support Dave Walker’ facebook group this morning. I’ve added some [footnotes] linked to the relevant posts and listed below.
It’s 4 months ago – 22 July – that Dave Walker received his legal threat from Mark Brewer and was forced to take down his SPCK posts . If you have a blog, you might want to mention that today.
As you may know, Mark Brewer has been fined by the US courts for bringing a time-wasting court action for bankruptcy , and we now hear that his company is being investigated by the Charity Commissioners . These are all matters Dave would have reported if he had not been bullied and threatened.
And finally, still no reply from Mark Brewer to the letter I sent (twice) on our behalf . Very disappointing. He expects Dave to respond within a few hours, and yet doesn’t even bother to answer us within a month. Disgraceful.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Dave. Truth and justice will win, it’s just taking longer than we’d hoped!
- ‘Cease and desist’ demand from Mark Brewer
- Transcription of Court Documents: Order for Motion to Compromise Controversy and Final Decree
- Charity Commission Replies: Formal Inquiry In Progress
- Rescuing Britain’s Christian Heritage: Durham Cathedral Bookshop
- Durham Cathedral Bookshop: A Case Study in Dealing with Debt – Philip Brewer Style
- A Letter to Mark Brewer