Phil Groom writes:
Phelim has now drawn up the following agenda for tomorrow’s meeting:
- Welcome and Bible Reading
- Apologies for Absence
- Why we are gathered (what has been happening)
- Update of situation concerning bankruptcy, tribunals, pensions etc.
- Success stories – shops that are reopening (inc UTB, Norwich, Cardiff and others) or thinking of reopening
- Other success stories (the two Raymonds)
- How can we help as 1) Publishers and 2) Booksellers?
- How can we support people outside of the blogs – regional meetings?
- Any Other Business
- Next Meetings