As another week draws to a close, I thought it would be useful to have a separate A – Z index of sites where Dave’s missing posts have been reinstated. Whilst the number of sites discussing and reporting the situation keeps on growing (eight pages currently returned by a Google blogsearch for incoming links to this site: thank you to all concerned), there seem to be relatively few that feature the actual missing posts and even less that feature the entire archive.
Apologies for any I’ve missed: please note them in the comments and I’ll add them to the index as soon as possible. For purposes of this index, the leading word ‘The’ is disregarded.
- Are you Dave Walker? Series of posts salvaged by SPCKwatch.
- Because there’s nothing I hate more than a bully….Standing up for Dave Walker & SPCK: Wormwood’s Doxy joins the fight, no messin’! Posts from June 11th – July 8th.
- Cartoonists 1, Estate Agents nil (own goal) Ken Brown gives it his ‘Rant of the Month’ treatment.
- Cease and Desist: Dedicated site with all 75 — oops, 79 (hat tip to Stephen, comments, 17/8/2008) posts reinstated; one of the best presented and easiest to follow reposts.
- The Dave Walker posts which SSG do not wish you to see: Paul Martin feels fired up by MadPriest’s inspirational leadership – see below. Posts from June 11th – July 8th.
- The Dave Walker Reposts: Matt Wardman publishes all 75 missing posts as a pdf – more than 500 downloads to date. Reviewed here by yours truly.
- Dave Walker’s SPCK blog posts: Posts retrieved from Google’s cache by Elizaphanian (Sam Norton) – ‘We are all Dave Walkers now’ – see below.
- Dave Walker’s SPCK Posts: Another reposting inspired by MadPriest – this time in one long paragraph!
- Dave Walker Solidarity Post: Saintly Ramblings follows MadPriest’s glorious example – see below.
- Defend Dave Walker: Reposting of posts retrieved from Google’s cache by Elizaphanian (Sam Norton) – ‘We are all Dave Walkers now’ – see below.
- Deleted Posts from Dave’s Cartoon Blog: Dave Walker Solidarity Page: Anne Madison at Atelier Beads joins MadPriest’s post retrieval campaign.
- The following text has been copied here from Google’s cache: Battersea Boy, aka Sleeping Delegate, reposts Dave’s post about the withdrawal of SSG’s license to trade as SPCK (from 30/10/2007)
- The Great SPCK Scandal: Bloggers Stick it to the Man: MadPriest reinstates posts from June 11th – July 8th.
- Please click on this a lot and then spam it around a lot: Jesus Wept but followed MadPriest’s example: posts from June 11th – July 8th.
- SPCK / SSG Bookshop Posts: MadPriest strikes again: dedicated site featuring posts from June 11th – July 8th.
- We are all Dave Walkers now: Sam Norton (Elizaphanian) was one of the first bloggers to raid Google’s cache for posts from June 11th – July 8th… then he got it in the neck from the poor, persecuted Mr J Mark Brewer. The Revd Dr Christian Troll, Mark’s good friend and mentor, believes Mark deserves our sympathy: it’s a tough life as a Texas Attorney and owner of a chain of Christian bookshops, especially when your plans to silence a few bloggers backfire so spectacularly…
- We are all Dave Walkers now: Stephen, blogger at It’s a Rough Trade, Politics, gives a concise and clear introduction to what this campaign is all about and reposts the now well known June/July selection. As he says, “there is far more to this than religion.”