Use this form if you’d like to send us a private message rather than a public comment. By default, messages sent using this form go to Phil Groom. If it’s another member of the team you want to to contact, he’ll pass the message on. We’ll get back to you if necessary…
Welcome!This site was set up to provide a news portal and discussion forum during the rundown of the former SPCK Bookshops by the Brewer brothers. It's now largely an archive site, but remains open for comments, discussion and occasional news items...
Chris Heath on Welcome Phil Groom on Freeholds Reclaimed, Disbursem… Martin on Freeholds Reclaimed, Disbursem… Carole Burrows on Freeholds Reclaimed, Disbursem… Phil Groom on Welcome to Worcester? Phil Groom on Durham: Cathedral Shop Re… Phil Groom on Truro Christian Bookshop: Busi… Phil Groom on Truro Christian Bookshop: Busi… Phil Groom on Truro Christian Bookshop: Busi… Hermione Phipps on Truro Christian Bookshop: Busi…
- Freeholds Reclaimed, Disbursements and Pension Fund top-ups promised as SPCK settle dispute with SSG
- Philip Brewer files for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in California
- Durham Cathedral Shop Employees win Redundancy Payout
- The sad and empty shell of the former SPCK Christian Bookshop, Chester
- Durham Cathedral Bookshop: One door closes…
- 244,019 pageviews... and counting!
Tagsasingleblog Bankruptcy Brewer and Pritchard Brewers Cease and Desist Charity Commission Chester Chichester Christian Bookshops Christian Marketplace Church Times Dave Walker Durham Durham Cathedral Durham Cathedral Bookshop Durham Cathedral Shop Durham Cathedral Shop Management Company Employment Tribunals ENC ENC Management Company facebook Former SPCK Bookshops gerald the sheep Google J Mark Brewer Mark and Philip Brewer Mark Brewer Pensions Petition Phil Brewer Philip Brewer Philip W Brewer Saint Stephen the Great Saint Stephen the Great Charitable Trust Securities and Exchange Commission SPCK SPCK Bookshops SSG SSGCT Stanford Financial Group St Stephen the Great St Stephen the Great Charitable Trust St Stephen the Great Trust Third Space Books USDAW
All Time Top Posts
June 2013 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- News Roundup: Good News from Christian Bookshops in Bristol, Finchley and St Helier June 3, 2013
- Luke Bretherton wins Michael Ramsey Prize 2013 May 31, 2013
- Distribution Update: Dernier quit Kingsway; Kingsway to quit Distribution; and TMD take on US Children’s Publisher, AZ Books May 24, 2013
- Helping hand for Christian bookshops as Eden Interactive announce new online sales solution May 4, 2013
- Take Note May/June 2013 Now Available May 1, 2013
DisclaimerAll opinions expressed are those of the individual contributors concerned and should not be taken as representing the views of any particular group or organisation unless otherwise stated.
The use of pseudonyms when commenting is welcome. All we ask is that you:
- Use the same pseudonym each time you comment;
- Provide a valid email address so that we — that is, this blog's organisers — can contact you if necessary
All comments should comply with the standards set out in the Christian Bookshops blog Comments Policy. Failure to abide by those guidelines may lead to comments being deleted without notice. Thank you.
Your contact details will not be passed on to any third party without your explicit permission or unless we are required to disclose those details under British law
In submitting any communications to this website or its representatives by any means whatsoever you grant an unrestricted worldwide license to cite, republish or reuse all such communications in part or in whole via any medium. You further warrant that you have the legal right to submit such communications and that you accept full liability and responsibility for their entire content and for all and any consequences arising from such citation, republishing or reuse. This overrides, supersedes and takes absolute precedence over any other copyright or confidentiality clauses unless explicitly agreed by both parties in advance.
In particular, these terms will be invoked in the event of a perceived threat to this site such as but not limited to attempts to serve Cease and Desist notices.